My ex broke up with me. help please?

My ex broke up with me. She told me to move on with another and she also knows that 1 girl likes me so much i am so honest that i show everytime her texts. I told my ex 1000 times that i am nothing without her and 1 more important thing that she is married. I am tired of begging her that please come back 1 day i totally lost and i told her that i will never call you or message you. Is i done right or wrong? Please help me i miss her so much:-(

52

Most Helpful Girl

• She can't be your "ex" if she's already married. Unfortunately upu were just a distraction for her and she's telling you to move on because she's not going anywhere--she'll either find a new distraction or not but doesn't look like she's getting a divorce to be with you.

Time to move on and forget her. And quit begging! That just makes it worse.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• She is right move on so that someone worthy of your love can be with you and show her what she lost. Never beg someone to come back. Live so well and have so much fun that they will want to be in yours.

• she doesn't trust you, according to what u wrote. be with someone who trust u is the most important thing! cheers

• dear, stop begging her, pick up your confidence and improve yourself, find things to distract your attention, i know its very very difficult now, but i have been there before , and i am through it now. one day when you look back, you will smile and think how foolish i was!!! find some good friends to talk to , you will feel better!!!

• N contact is the only way to move on

What Guys Said 1

• She's probably found someone else. Move on.