See that I'm moving on?

So, long story short I was on Facebook scrolling through my feed and out of no where I saw a pic of my ex in that pic. I tried to remain calm. I ended up having no heart break or mental break down or nothing I just thought " ew... It's still that short kid to be honest " and scrolled back down

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol better them than you. Be glad that person is an ex

• I am glad. It made me into a better and stronger person 😊

• Always does depending on how you intake things emotionally

• That's true. I just had to keep my mind occupied and not sit around thinking of him and feeling sorry for myself.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• i am also in your situation, i block my ex girlfriend from Facebook, seeing them hurts again and again

• Often I would rethink what i just saw but i do something else to push it away. I'm no longer afraid of seeing him at school since we're going to the same school this year.

• Same. Some times I just need someone to talk about it from time to time but that would probably bring back memories when i'm trying to erase it ha.

• same here, i also wanted someone to talk, so that i can forget those memories, why don't you hit me PM, only if you like :-)

What Girls Said 1

• That's great! You're done with him!

• Except unexpected memories would be flashing back for a quick second :{