Boyfriend breaks up after six months because of distance?

so me and my ex dated for six moths we met first semester of college yet second semester he went home for school. we live two hours apart and other than the distance our relationship was pretty great for him too.. he would always talk about how happy he was. we got into a minor agrument because he couldnt Skype me and i just felt like cancelling a Skype call is like being stood up on a date. we went to days with minimum conversation and the second day he told me he had been thinking... so i asked what he was thinking and he says its not gonna work, its not fair either of us and that he just can't anymore. so i let it go but two days later i texted him and asked if he didn't love me anymore or was there someone else or to give me some closure... something. so instantly he says there is someone else... i flip out knowing it is not true. and i basically ask for proof. messages, screenshots and he sends nothing. i still love him (it hasn't even been a week) , he was my first love and i wanted to give myself to him (virginity) i just want him back but i dont know if he will ever come back after how i acted.. he has yet to say he doesn't have feelings for me or doesn't love me anymore... what do you guys think there is still hope

if any guys would like to give advice or some feedback that would be very helpful.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Better move on, then live in pain.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, he broke up with you because someone close was already in his plans. He is not going to tell you about those feelings because if this new girl doesn't work out you will be a rebound or backup for him. I would move on and ignore all contact from him. I know it hurts but what goes around comes around so just understand he will try come back after his plans fail.

• but why do you think there is someone else?

• Why would a guy who is in a relationship that he plans on leaving send that current or now ex proof their is someone else when he probably told the new girl he is getting to know that he was single? He would be stupid to do that and possibly mess up you contacting or knowing her to spill all the beans on his lies.

• No matter what I assure you he will be coming back trying establish a friendship or new relationship with you once the shoe is on the other foot. When he does no matter how much you love him ignore all contact. Know your worth and that your not second best or anyone rebound

• There is no hope. The long distance is getting to him And he's looking for excuses and reasons now to break up. All you can do is let him go. If it's meant to be, he'll miss you and Cone back