My ex sometimes flirts with me and other times barely hits me up, why is this?

Me and my ex had a long distance relationship. We recently started talking after months. She sometimes would flirt with me and would message me all day but then there's days that she barely hits me up and is really dry with me. Why is this? I'm so confused. What does she want?

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears here, dear, that being you Both have Still Some His and Her History Left, She still has this Softie Spot for you and has Marked an X in her own Heart for you, Her... Ex.
    However, just because she may still want you in her life, doesn't mean she wants to get Back to "The Way We Were" tomorrow. She may just Want her Sweet cake and Eat it Two, to just Remain the Same with being a Free bird but yet, having you There because she does Care.
    Go Slow with her Flow, Joe. Play it out for awhile and Feel it out with a Smile as to what May or May not happen Next.
    It's a "Long Distance Relationship" Now for what it is and Nothing has changed, as far as the 'Distance,' it's just that you Both are Not in the same Nest right Now, but Still are Sort of like Two birds of a Feather Who still Want to Stick... Together.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys broke up. I don't know if it was mutual, but you guys broke up.

From my experience, and I'm pretty sure she's just playing games. Likes your attention. She's keeping you on her chain so if a better guy doesn't come along she'll still have you. Ask her what's up, if she says she just wants to be friends and you're not okay with that, drop her. No contact. She's just using you for an ego boost like @Deepblue11 said.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's bored and you will engage in conversation with her if she reaches out to you?
    Do you always respond to her msgs? In a timely fashion?
    Maybe she's one of those gals that gets the ego boost she needs from you and that's all it really is for her.

There could be 100 reasons :/

• i seen that happen before she playing you. maybe keeping you on the back burner until she finds someone else. move on forget her , dont be used it isn't fun. ... but if she wants to be friends, you need to ask her , and then ask her why she's being dry sometimes

• Just a fuck buddy that's what she wants she isn't looking for y'all to be a couple again sorry or she might just be to busy to talk or text u

What Guys Said 1

• OH OH OH I know this one pick me!!! Humans are too fucking confusing to figure out when they don't communicate with anyone, so if she never talks... YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME. If they can't decide weather or not to give you 5 minutes of their time, don't waste your time.