My ex sometimes flirts with me & acts clingy and other times barely message me all day, why is this?

Me and my ex had a long distance relationship. We recently started talking after months. She sometimes would flirt with me and would message me all day but then there's days that she barely hits me up and is really dry with me. Why is this? A week ago she told me she wasn't with anyone that it was complicated, I called her on it the other day because she was flirting with me and i asked her that wasn't she with someone even if it was complicated and she told me she is not with anyone at the moment. I'm so confused. What does she want?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to find out is to ask her !
    Tell her that she's your EX now and that it's better to just stay friends so no flirting.
    Or just ask her what does she actually want by flirting with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• MOOD CHANGE

What Girls Said 1

• she wants you to be there for her she doesn't want to lose you again

What Guys Said 1