How to not be such a nice guy and how to be more tough?

I had a girl who cheated on me with various other men. She was the first girl I ever felt so vulnerable and close to it was onky teo weeks but I guess I was just a in between guy. I have heard from a couple of girls that nice guys always finish last. Truthfully I am a nice guy. I wear my heart on my sleeve. And I always play the gentlemen. That is just how I was brought up. My question is how can I not be labeled one of these guys anymore. I want to be tougher harder less emotional but I don't know how. All I know is im tired of finishing last and feeling thrown aside always.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• noo dont become tougher girls like gentlemen you just have to wait for the right girl to come along and your whole world and past hurts will all make sense

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't change yourself because of one girl who did not respect you. She cheated, she was in the wrong, not you.

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Your reading " Nice guys finish last " too literally
    " Passive, indecisive, weak men finish last "
    If you're genuine and assertive/dominant, the world will be at your feet.

As everyone else has said, don't let 1 bad experience set you back, everyone has had them along the way, its part of growing up/learning

0|2
    0|0
  • That does mean all girls are cheaters, keep searching you will find the right girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • She left you because you're acting like a bitch m8. Start lifting and slaying pussy.

0|0
    0|0