How to not be such a nice guy and how to be more tough?

I had a girl who cheated on me with various other men. She was the first girl I ever felt so vulnerable and close to it was onky teo weeks but I guess I was just a in between guy. I have heard from a couple of girls that nice guys always finish last. Truthfully I am a nice guy. I wear my heart on my sleeve. And I always play the gentlemen. That is just how I was brought up. My question is how can I not be labeled one of these guys anymore. I want to be tougher harder less emotional but I don't know how. All I know is im tired of finishing last and feeling thrown aside always.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• noo dont become tougher girls like gentlemen you just have to wait for the right girl to come along and your whole world and past hurts will all make sense

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't change yourself because of one girl who did not respect you. She cheated, she was in the wrong, not you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Your reading " Nice guys finish last " too literally
    " Passive, indecisive, weak men finish last "
    If you're genuine and assertive/dominant, the world will be at your feet.

As everyone else has said, don't let 1 bad experience set you back, everyone has had them along the way, its part of growing up/learning

• That does mean all girls are cheaters, keep searching you will find the right girl.

• She left you because you're acting like a bitch m8. Start lifting and slaying pussy.