Ex fiance giving mixed signals, will he finally come back to me?

My ex sent me a text saying he's done with counseling because he said we "won't work".
I figured I didn't have anything to lose, so I sat down him and asked why he's so sure we "won't" work and he says "I don't particularly want it to." I asked any reason why, he said he'd rather not say so I left it at that.

And like... I don't get that. At all. Because even after all of this, we're still flirting and laughing and having fun with each other. Its like... we're still together, but without the physical affection. Its so confusing. And we still operate like a couple? Finances and planning outings and whatever. Just without a label or the hugging/hand holding and kissing.

There are so many mixed signals with him I'm all torn up inside about this. Do I still have a chance getting him back? We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter together and his whole family wants me to keep trying and not give up, but at this pint it's almost like he's too proud to go back on breaking up with me to ever actually put in progress...Ex fiance giving mixed signals, will he finally come back to me?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It won't work if only of you wants it to, you're still doing the same things probably because it's the only way he knows how to act. It sucks that he doesn't want it to however I do hope things turn for the better

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• You don't want him back he'll just leave again. It didn't work and never will

• If he isn't going to put the time and effort into the relationship, it won't work.

• It's cause you suck in bed.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!