My mother and father divorced. I dont know what to do?

Nobody knows only mum father and i. I m so unhappy. I can't speak with anyone.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It's important that you have someone that you can talk to about what you're going through.

This can be a counselor, counselling can often be found through your school, a close friend or family member, a sibling, a support group for kids whose parents are already separated and are/or about to divorce.

Or you could try reading a book about divorce, or about a kid who's parents get divorced.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take sides. No one is really at fault, unless it's something like violence or cheating. Just be there for each of them and they'll be there for you. They will always be your parents, and hopefully, will never turn their backs on you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Just go about your normal life. You're 21. This shouldn't matter, not even if you still live with them. You're not a child, so you're not going to be tossed back and forth between two houses. You can still see both whenever.

• Good terms or bad?

• Just do what you normally do, or pick up a safe hobby. Parents separating really isn't as bad as people make it sound. It's not like you have no way of staying in touch and keeping contact with any of them. :T

• Sorry to hear. just know that they both still love you and will still be there for you.

• Oh, boo hoo. How tragic...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!