How would you feel if someone broke up with you with text msg?

This girl texted me saying she wants to take a break and take things slowly. Not only that she still wants me in her life as a friend. I found it annoying, but I'm a sucker for her so I agreed.
I find it very impersonal to break up over phone.
Is it a good decision to be just friends after breaking up?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. She didn't give a shit if she broke up with you via text. 2. No, don't stay friends after a break-up, boundaries get blurred or someone get hurt. Take a clean break.

• I've already kinda agreed to her request of being friends. I'm starting to regret that. How should I back track that now?

• Just be honest and say you don't think it's a good idea to be friends and you prefer to have a clean break from the relationship if she doesn't want one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had a woman do that. It was in the early stages only 4 weeks or so in. I thought it shows that she was not worth my time or effort in the first place. She lacks guts.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!