We broke up but are acting like we never did? What should I do?

Me and my boyfriend broke up, then hung out that weekend and ended up sleeping together and cuddling, acting completely like ourselves before the break. We still talk all day, touch, act the same, but still broke up a few days ago.

We broke up because he can't connect deeply with me for some reason, which always really bothered me and ended up being the core to many of our problems. BUT when we're together we're really happy, very best friends, and it feels right. When we don't talk, I feel very sad, alone, and lost, and he does too. Should I just keep things going like this? Not being "official" but still sleeping together, being ourselves, and being best friends? I don't think I could have a really serious future with him unless he COULD one day connect deeply, which doesn't seem like an option at this time until he gets help with war-PTSD and other things. SHould we just keep it fun and easy for now, get back together? I don't know what is right, but when we're together we both question why we ever broke up.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him and move on. He's keeping you as a backup plan and for pussy with no commitment

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds like the cliche way a girl gets her heart broken. A guy clearly doesn't want commitment with her and then she gives him everything and all the benefits of being with her in return. I don't see how that is a fair deal. You can be friends with him but anything romantic and sexual should be off limits. Remember, you already gave him all that and it still wasn't enough for him "connect with you deeply" so I literally and rationally cannot see how you continuing with that is going to change things.

• Girl friend, get out, that is a never ending process. I literally just got out of the same situation. It does suck, it is complicated at first, but that gentleman wasn't your mr. Right. Get some closure. Be alone for a little bit, and then when you're ready get out and start hanging out with friends. And eventually, potential guys you like. However only when you're ready.