Should I break up with my bf?

My boyfriend is starting to piss me off a lot. Like he never ever wants to hangout with me, when I do make plans to see him the next day he'd say yes but then the next day he won't hangout with me and the thing is he does this ALL THE TIME. Like I'm so done with this, I even tried talking to him about it but he still does it. Oh by the way when he does cancel he doesn't even tell me I always find out on my on. He seems to always ignore me too and only talks to me when he's bored or something. What should I do? Should I end it? I mean don't get me wrong I really did like him but I don't know if I could do this any longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's wanting a breakup but is waiting for you to do it so he isn't the bad one

• Oh really are you 100% sure tho? And either way he'll be the bad one

• It's not going to change so you've got a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you've kind of already answered your own question. "I really DID like him." As in past tense. You don't think you can handle it anymore. This relationship has made you feel horrible because he isn't giving you the attention you need. In fact, it doesn't really sound like you have much of a relationship anyway. My advice is that you do break up with him. You aren't doing anything wrong by wanting to spend time with him or talk to him. You're being a girlfriend who actually cares about her boyfriend. But I think a part of you has already started to move on. I suggest you let the rest of yourself catch up and find someone who can see that you are worth their time and effort.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like it may be ending. Don't let it piss you off. People sometimes go in different t directions or find they didn't have much in common. Change doesn't have to be bad. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 8

• The question is do you want to live the way you do w/your current bf? This situation will not get better w/marriage and or kids. You are looking at your future. Do yourself a favor and leave. No amount of talking to him about it will change anything, I had a similar situation and ended up leaving.

• Sometimes people get really busy, but communication is super important. If he doesn't have the decency of talking with you, or hanging out with you, then is he someone that you want to be with? You've tried talking to him about it, then there likely isn't anything to change his mind.

I'm sure you like him, but why would you make someone a priority when they only make you an option. I'd personally move on, because it seems that he isn't making time for you and that's not fair in a relationship. I hope you find someone who makes time for you.

• Yes you should absolutely. A boyfriend should want to spend time with you and won't ditch you. That sounds like a guy to me who isn't that into it.

• Doesn't sound like much of a boyfriend. Maybe he's done and he's just passively waiting for you to end it so he can be guilt free! Either way, why stick around with someone who doesn't want to spend time with you?
    Go be happy!!!

• Would you be happier without him? Don't you see this changing anytime soon? Then end it. It's that easy.

• 1) He always does it. So it's not a once or twice thing.
    2) He doesn't freaking tell you!!!
    3) You talked to him about it but he continues to do it.
    I'd definitely end it!

• Tell him straight up that his cancelling plans etc are having an impact on how you are now feeling for him and you doubt your relationship for the future if he doesn't put in half the effort to actually try to make this work fir the both of you unless he really doesn't like to begin with leave him.

• He's not your boyfriend!

• What do you mean?

• He couldn't possibly be your boyfriend. He's using you for company.