I wish my ex would stop following me on instagram, what should I do? He's mad and giving me the silent treatment. I don't know why... won't answer?

:/ Eh, ok... I think I'm kinda stupid for doing this. I private messaged him and asked if he could unfollow me. I know he has a girlfriend and he's happy but I don't want to see it. It makes me depressed sometimes. To be honest, I haven't followed him in a very long time. On the other hand... his profile is still there, and sometimes it makes it tempting to stalk my ex even though, I don't want to look. I still like him, but I want to let go because it's unhealthy. I told him, and he just said "unfollow me". I didn't think he got what I wanted, so I tried to tell him a different way, but at the end (which makes me look like a fool) I said, why are you still following me even after our break up? I don't understand why he blew up and went without talking, it's been a couple of hours. What should I do? I have depression and anxiety disorder, I kinda want advice because I don't know what to do at the moment. I just don't want to make it worse!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• B. l. o. c. k him. I get how you feel. I had the same problem but I just blocked him (on everything) and moved on with my life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1