I broke up with him but we still live together?

My ex and I have been having problems for a while. We were together for just over 2 years. Things got so bad we were arguing all the time and we both felt miserable.

We live together. I'm trying to find somewhere else to live but its difficult because I have a dog.

In my eyes we have broken up, if when I move out we can rekindle things than I will be will to give of a try. For now its easier to try and just think about myself for a while.

Today he had a friend over and he told me before hand, I asked him what he told him and he said he told him that we were having a bad time at the moment and that it I wanted to move out. Nothing about us breaking up.. what do you think is going on in his head? It seems to me he has not accepted the break up... what do you all think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't matter what he thinks the fact is this is over and there will be no reconciliation

What Girls Said 1

• i think that you dont really want to break up. If you had made the decision you wouldn't really bother what he thinks or says about it