Could you get your ex back by being friends?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago because things weren't working out. by the way its a LDR ( long distance relationship). She said she still cares about me, thinks about me, thinks about stuff I used to say to her when we dated, we tlk everyday though she dosent reply back to my text as quick has she used to, she still wants to be freinds cause she likes tlking to me. By the way she came up with the being freinds idea. She dosent like anyone else and she still has feeling for me but there not that strong. A few days ago I told her I was going to leave her alone because she was confused. So I told her I was going to leave her alone since she's confused. She said if u want... I guess... I asked her if she would be sad.. she said yeah... so I decided not to leave. I told her I thought her not texting me for 5 days was her letting men is she wants me to leave... she was like nono. I told her she probably doesn't want to talk to me and probably wants me to leave. She was like no dont think like that. I dont. Stop saying that. Does she think she will date me again but wants to go slow?

12

What Girls Said 1

• The thing is this; people don't just magically get feelings back for someone after losing it. The odds of this happening is very low. I'm sorry to say but you have better luck finding someone else even if it's hard. The odds are stacked highly against you if she called it quits due to losing feelings. I can't say I ever myself have also got feelings again for someone after losing them. So for me my advice is; don't stay friends. Of course she wants to still talk to you - it's free attention and a friend. Everyone likes having friends and everyone also like talking to someone they know adores them. But there will come a day when she'll likely meet someone new and then you'll have a even bigger problem and will have just been sucked in even deeper. If someone breaks up with you - you leave. That's the best advice I can ever give. They left you. They can win you back if they want you.

What Guys Said 2

• No. And why would you want to? I guarantee you she was with other guys while you were together.

Ex's are ex's FOR A REASON.

Move on, find someone else, forget about her.

• Lol you getting played man. She only says lets be friends because we all know, girls need a tampon every once in awhile. Don't be that tampon, say your goodbyes (or dont if you dislike her so much), and find someone new. Girls will always say "but we can still be friends", because we all know how fickle and troublesome they are, they need someone else to validate their actions and decisions. You will be left with nothing but her nuissances whenever she does call you. Let her go and move on, because she surely has.

• Yeah ik I'm getting played.. just found tht Shit out... Fuck that bitch I'm out...