Why my boyfriend broke up with me?

my boyfriend broke up with me because of his family problem... he said he is fed up of his life now.. and we dont have any future together.. i tried to know his prblm but he didn't tell me.. he started talking rudely with me... but i always tried to help him.. i gave him his space also.. i did not want him to face his prblms alone... bt he said that i should leave him alone... plss what i shall do tell me.. i really love him

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You love him so you need to leave him alone, you're pushing and he's not budging, why try to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you. Who literally doesn't see a future with you, even if he does give you you'd probably end up resenting him because he wont' give you the same attention or really care.

• ty.. ur suggestions will help me a lot... i will try to move on

• You need to leave him alone. You can't force someone to talk to you. You can't force someone to stay with you. It won't work. I think its best to leave him alone and try to move on. He will come to you when he is ready or he won't come to you at all. He's made up his mind that he wants space from you and you can't change that. Because since its HIS decision, its beyond YOUR control. I hope this makes sense. I don't mean to sound harsh.

• ty for ur suggestion... to be frank... its seriously not easy for me to move on... i can't bear this heartbreak...

• You're welcome :)

Yes, it going to hurt for a while. Staying busy and get involved in hobbies helps for distraction. But the only permanent healer is time. <3