Does this mean he isn't interested anymore?

there was a guy who had feelings for me because he told people that, but he never confessed them to me, then a few months went by and i didn't see him, and he got back with his ex when high school is ending. does this mean i have no chance with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he wasn't convinced you liked him? If you communicated regularly, I'm not sure why he wouldn't tell you. This guy could be shy. Getting back with an ex is safe. Rather then see if you liked him--he already knew his ex had feelings, so he picked her over you. Remember, your EX is the devil you know. It's much easier to get back with someone who you once loved and accept--as fd up their past is or how bad their habits may be. A new love is a new conquest and one must be brave and be OK with possible rejection. One must learn about a new past, new habits and experiences. Plus, if he has trust issues--she may be his safe haven. You on the other hand--deserve a brave soul.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you should let him go. It's might be because he broke up with his girlfriend and woo you.

• lol you never had a chance in the first place

• If he has a girlfriend I wouldn't worry about him. Typically a guy that's extremely interested would want to get to know you and spend time with you, and he'd mostly likely tell you that himself:)
    While he may have liked you at some point, he may have had stronger feelings for the ex gf:(
    Sounds like you're better off moving on.