Why do guys treat me that way?

I just want to know why do guys say that they love me in less than a month and they seem to mean it but after months they quit loving me -if they truly loved me!-
I just broke up with a special one he broke up with me and then he asked me to stay friends he's the first one that I truly love but he's not different from others!
I just want to know why! it really hurts
Is it something wrong with me?
Why do they say things they don't mean
And why the fu*k he wants me as a friend now?
Please I want an answer I just want to why

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He was not the right one for you. One thing I've realised is that men who are not committed say only the things they want you to hear. I'm not saying all men are like that.
    You should count your lucky stars that it's finished coz another 6 months down the line you would have been even more hurt. He truly did not love you sorry to say.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• because you probably do what most girls mistakenly do, is expect the guy to do everything when it doesn't work that way
    guys want girlfriends to show and tell us their feelings and what you want, not make us guys guess.
    otherwise we guys see a girl just want us to be friends and nothing more.
    especially when its the girl who decides on who they date, have relationships with and have sex with, guys can't do that

• A lot of people of both genders fetishize the idea of love or just say it because they think they should. The game of love is just about 40% luck, 40% preferences, and 20% personality/appearance. I would suggest trying to open your mind to check in places you haven't before. I don't have any context on where you met these guys but they clearly don't seem like the type you want.

• Perhaps you're not showing enough affection and love so they lose interest.

• maybe they thought the love was not mutual, or maybe you did something to turn them off.

• You should go out more with different people

• Are you girls seriously that blind? Why are you girls still dating guys? Feminism fucked up the genders. Don't you see guys only want sex.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!