Relationship breakup stress?

After 8 months of my breakup I still haven't moved on and I feel worse. The longest we went without speaking was two weeks. But no it's completely done, we spend the night together for the first time two weeks ago since November, it was nice but it was also crazy, we argued was dramatic just one bus mess. After we argued a lot I was annoyed by a lot off things he was SO angry.. Took a few days of arguments and we stopped speaking but the we spoke again had one HUGE argument and for the first time he said he doesn't love me any longer and that the more he got to know me he changed his mind about me., I have no confidence right now I have no passion for anything.. Feel more depressed now than I did when we first broke up , don't know how to deal with this. I think about him everyday and our times the good times. I'm so lost and confused. We had issues about the past and insecurities and misunderstanding it was stressful at times but we had some amazing time too, knowing him 5 years and being together properly for two. I just feel like I'm never going to move on and the idea that he will is killing me. Help? :(

21

What Guys Said 1

• I wish i could say something to make that go away but the only truth that you can really say is.. Love yourself

What Girls Said 2

• Well i can say Ur not the only one.. feel exactly the same. It wears you down.

• Break ups are tough!
    The first issue here is that you're not allowing yourself to move on because you're still in touch with him. Whether it's negative interaction or not it's still interacting. You need to try some no contact, which means exactly that. And no stalking social media or anything of the like. Keep busy and do things you enjoyed prior to meeting him.
    Happiness comes from within. You can't rely on someone else to make you happy. Spend this time looking after you, soul search and find out why you're not allowing yourself the chance to move on. It will take time to feel whole again but you MUST allow yourself to do this, you won't feel any better until you do xx