Why did my ex cheat, dump, lie, use me, block me on fb, tell me to get out of his life, then unblock me three months later? what does he want?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care what he wants? He cheated on you, lied to you, used you and blocked you...

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it truly matter what he wants? What about what YOU want? Do you want to be disrespected on every level, backstabbed, sh*tted all over, then dismissed? Do you want to be treated like an option, not a priority, who can just be walked away from whenever a guy feels like it? If the answer is no, then I suggest you don’t even entertain anything he says or does. You can never trust someone who will carelessly stab you in the back then dump a whole damn bag of salt in your wounds. What he wants should not be relevant to you after everything he did.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Hahaha, girls facing hardships in this feminized world, fucking yeah. He used you bitch. Girls stuck with pussy men. ahahahahah

• Because who ever he was banging or who ever he was trying to bang didn't work out so now he wants you back. Whether he wants you back for good or just to get a piece of ass I don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants you, and he did all those things for attention. My ex did basically the same thing.

• That doesn't mean you should get back with him though.

• can you tell me what happened?

• He kept trying to get me back, but I told him I was seeing someone else. So then he blocked me. Then he came back and unblocked me, tried again. I said the same thing as before, and he then blocked me again. We haven't spoken since.