Should we talk it out or move on?

So my boyfriend been giving me silent treatment. I asked him what's wrong he 3rd me he didn't want to talk. A few hours pass and he text me saying he feels like we should no longer be together because he feels he can't sexually satisfy and also because I worry about what others think. Then he text me hours later saying he misses me. I told him why didn't he call and break up with me over the phone. He told me because he couldn't bare listening to my voice while breaking my heart.

21

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, talk it out, give him encouragement.

• And what happens if I do give him encouragement and he won't expect it? He hasn't replied back or called.

• be slow, steady, and persistent about it. he didn't get like this over night, society's beaten him down. I don't know side hug him, tell him everything's going to be ok. smile, keep a positive tone, be warm, be gentle.

What Girls Said 2

• If you love him and want to be with him then reach out to him so he knows you want a reconciliation. Then leave it up to him to reach out to you. It's him who feels indecisive just now so it's up to him to hold onto you

• I tried reaching out to him I called no answer. He texted me on facebook saying sorry. I told him no think the reason why he broke up with me is because he wasn't ready to be in a committed relationship. He responded back maybe. I told him the fact he did it through a text and couldn't call me shows me he's not man enough. He didn't deserve me anyways.

• @666threesixes666. We talked on the phone and he told me that the reason he didn't call was because he didn't want to be mean and say something he couldn't take back then he said he enjoys being single I'm like if you enjoy being single then why are you looking for a relationship.

• guys don't like to be treated as possessions, to be owned. he likes his space, and time to think things through. ever have a guy pressure you into being in a relationship with you? (hint it's super unattractive) why would he need to take it back in the future? he's comfortable being single. so let him be, and accept friends terms. see your friend often. gradually start telling him that it's too bad you can't be more than friends. tell your friend about all the dirty stuff you want him to do to you. run off immediately. tell him you like being friends, more dirty stuff. run off immediately. you'll build up pressure in his mind, just be aware that his coming unhinged, and acting on all that might come suddenly without warning. visit number 3 as friends might be intense like slammed against the door making out. (the above is the inverse of doesn't want to be mean & wants to be good to you, yet enjoys being single)

• I read the other opinions and am literally having the same problem...

• One thing I don't get is they say they want a good person then when they get one they mistreat them.

• @666threesixes666 he found out because I couldn't cum. I told him I liked the sex.

• so change your positions? so do some sit ups & leg lifts? stop trying to force orgasims, and let them happen? talk to him and explain how to perform your favorite finishing moves?