Do you stalk your ex ('s) on social media?

136

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|0
    • is this you
      scontent[dot]cdninstagram. com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12750231_608573185956864_28379407_n. jpg? ig_cache_key=MTE5MzAwMDcyNDIzMjM3NjM5NQ%3D%3D.2

replace [dot] with.

• @brianshimansky lmao wtf u fgit lmfao All u noticed in that is pic is their skill size lmao. Yea he's 6'6 275 pounds leading tight end in NFL lol

• dude, it was noticeable as fuck, i wouldn't care normally, i swear lol and even the bitch must be my height if he is 6'6'' lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Before my boyfriend; yes I used to.

Now though I have no desire to look at my ex's. Sometimes I look on there out of curiosity as I'd do with my friends and such but the intense stalking every few hours is long gone xD

• How did you get rid of the intense stalking?

• The desire in me just left. Since I have a boyfriend I love now I don't care for my ex's. I've always been the type of person that can't truly move on 100% till I fall in love again.

What Guys Said 5

• I regularly stalk every girl with whom I've had sex at some point to determine whether I made a good decision.

If I stalk a former friend with benefits who now has a boyfriend, I laugh out loud thinking about how I violated his girl. I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed.

• No, when I have an ex I want to get over them as quick as possible. I'll delete their number, pictures, etc.

• Nope.

• To be honest yes until I had enough of them and blocked them.

• No, I don't see why

What Girls Said 12

• the ones that i just got out of a relationship with yes. But the ones that i broke up with long ago not as much as i used to. probably once in a blue moon. and because i'm just curious.. not because i'm still inlove with them. I remember i used to stalk like 10 times a day. I was so extra. but after a period of time depending on how long the relationship lasted and what happened then it goes away.

• Nope!

• ... NEVER once.

Unfortunately, many of my ex dates continue to do this to me, both online AND offline, which has totally changed my life :(

• Nope. Initially I used to do that to fester my ego that I'm way better than his current lover but afterwards I stopped.

• Lmfao no. Got better shit to do in life

• Nope. I have other things in my life to take care of.

• No, when we broke up I'd check their insta to see what they were doing lol but then I stopped.

• No, mostly due to the fact I have none.

• Sometimes.

• Not intentionally but I can't help to check every time I see him in my feed.

• I might if I thought something was up.

• I would want to know wouldn't you. I think it would just kill me inside not knowing when I have excellent suspicion

• yes.