Why is it so hard to move on even when you know the person is not good for you?

It's been almost 2 months since I've been broken up with my ex and in that time, she broke up with me, lied to me about dating somebody else and used me as a rebound but I still find hard to forget her. Part of me hates her and sometimes I'll just start shaking from anger but then another part of me still cares for her (dare I say, even love her). Sometimes, I'll even have dreams of her coming back to me and one time, I had a dream of hanging out with her and her new boyfriend. It's weird because I'm the one who cut her off after I found out she was using me as a rebound. I don't know, I guess it's hard for me to treat another human being like an option like she did. It is getting a little easier day by day to forget her but, is something wrong with me for contunuing to feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• having a situation right now kinda dealing with a guy I've been talking to for a few weeks now who I really care about , is going through this. He isn't shy about it to me so I know a lot - and it hurts me to see he's going through it and I try to be there for him, one thing I can tell you is just try to get over her. I don't understand why it's hard but I've been through it myself - and going through it with this guy. Just try to mend friendships.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on your place.. It's been 6 months already since the breakup,
    and I still think about her as hell, I dream her and in the beginning,
    dreaming her dating another boy.
    I tried to contact her, but there wasn't any response, she ignored me in any possible way.
    I just can't understood why she blocked me to send her messages over facebook,
    but didn't remove me from her friends list?

What Girls Said 4

• That's why people say there is a thin line between love and hate.

• Attachment. That's all. Take her off the pedestal and see her for who she really is. Finding a better woman also helps 😉

• No she probably doesn't deserve you. 😔 Sad but i think true.

• Your a wimp boohoo get over it

What Guys Said 0