How am I gonna escape my exs friend zone? Should I even bother?

Ok i went out for a guy for three months (short period i know..) an i was his first girlfriend but all of sudden he cuts it off saying he didn't have feelings but then says he still loves me in ways an decides to friendzone me. His reason ( i didn't say hi or bye to his parents, i said a few about his sister but its her own fault not mine, an he didn't see us going anywhere) i basically wore a mask the entire relationship knowing how stupid little 19 yrold boys are an he kept forcing me over his families house i wasn't comfortable i told him that cause i didn't have a family of my own an being attached to that would hurt an he kept enforcing it an being immature saying "i promise id won't do that" ill take care of u goes for child who can't even shave his face before work an trying to act man enough to take of me when he can't even take care of himself or sisters. His sister doesn't have common sense she is one of those stupid 17 yrolds who post herself in the bathroom an trying to go out with college guys an i kept warning her an even stuck up for her an she pushed me aside seriously? They both are home schooled kinda shows there immaturity. I want to show him who i am but i dont deserve this bullshit i shouldve walked away in first place do love him an care but i dont need this

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• How much you complain in your post you shouldn't try to escape his friend zone unless it's to go to the unfriend zone. You both seem incompatible to ever get along. Time to cut losses.

• Its not complaining im just explaining what happened

• This sounds like high drama at its worst! Is this what you want?

• It is drama all i wanted was time to adjust to this "family " life style.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants out. Let him go