Does this mean he is over his ex for good?

Does a guy making a profile on a matrimonial site/dating site mean he is officially over his ex?
could it be something else?
not to be rude but I think thats a low fall.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could Mean that he has Moved on, depending on the Time Span with this Man, or is Trying to do so, and Also it could be He is Looking for a Rebound Right now.
    I have Also found that with All of the Above, he could be Missing the Kissing and the His and Her History you both Shared.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• It means he's seeking other women. That doesn't always mean that he's over his ex.

• Lemme guess you are his stalker ex?

• No you idiot! this is just a general question! stop being a bish and dont answer it if u cant! stop starting crap on the net like a coward
      there is a reasonw hy ur thirsty self is posting ur flat chest and not the face.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not over my ex and am on a dating site. I don't wanna be alone forever and he was the one to end it so what else can I do? I have no other choice but to move on and try to find someone else.