Do I come off as intimidating?

Alright, I just want some opinions with this.
I'm 17 years old, I'm 4'11". I know that my height for sure is not intimidating. My friends say I come off intimidating because of how I carry myself and because I have self confidence. The self confidence thing is new to me, but I didn't know having confidence could be an intimidating thing to people. I work a part time job while finishing up high school. Soon I'll be working two part time jobs. One is at a resturaunt and the other is as a CNA. I already know what I want to do after high school so I have my mind set on that. I was recently in a relationship and things were going great. We've been dating for a little over three months and he suddenly ended it. I can tell y'all why it ended... Or at least what he told me why... If it's information that I guess is needed. My friends and family really liked him and he got along great with them. I get along with his friends, family, and even roommate so this came as a shock to me. My friends and family think it could be because I have myself all put together and he might be intimidated by that. He is 20 and I am 17. I don't know if that ages matter, but there they are. This came out of literally nowhere and I'd like some opinions and/or advice. A couple days prior to the break up we had a friend get together at his place and it was perfectly fine and his behavior didn't change at all. Advice and opinions would be great right now. Thanks!

02

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he broke up with you because he was intimidated. I definitely wouldn't be intimidated because my girlfriend was hard working and had her life together already

• Its little hard to be intimidated bt person who come below ur dick lol

What Girls Said 0