Has anyone else experienced this?

So when I met my former boyfriend, I didn't even really like him at the time but I remember having some sort of feeling, some intuition saying "something good is going to happen with this person" and less than a month later we became a couple, and we were both really happy. Now that we're broken up; something doesn't feel right. And not in the typical way. I just have an instinctual feeling that we're not supposed to be done... Has anyone experienced this?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Currently yes.

• I haven't experienced it myself, but I'm a firm believer in intuition. See where it takes you!

• Yeah me and my guy broke up. Then even though we broke up, I still thought I was going to marry him. Weird feeling, somethings wrong. After a few days he came back to me, we got back together then he told me he's in love with another girl and wants me to help get her. But maybe it's freedom you're feeling or weird sadness.