Broke up with my ex awhile ago and tried to forget about him but it's him and I can't. Help?

When I was a freshman, I met this amazing guy. We dated for most of that year and I broke up with him for reasons. I was in love with him and was really sad because we ended in bad terms. We still see each other at school and I can feel him always looking at me and I think he still cares also. Now I'm about to be a senior and I'm dating someone currently, but I can't stop thinking about my ex. I don't know what to do; I don't know if I should just leave the past the past or just end it with my current boyfriend.

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you are thinking about your ex, then your current boyfriend is probably not meeting your needs. So think about what you need in a relationship and if ex does a better job meeting those needs then you will know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• if you can't stop thinking about your ex, your mind is trying to tell you something. but, it's not fair to your current boyfriend - if you want to pursue something with your ex, you should end it with your current guy asap. if you two get back together, great! if not, at least you'll know that your heart was in the right place and no one was collateral damage. also consider that maybe neither are right for you at this time - you dumped your ex for a reason, and aren't fully attached to your current boyfriend. maybe you should look for someone else