My ex does not make sense?

she broke up with me , so i walked away and never looked back. i was hurt but i didn't want to beg or plead to get her back.

and then months later we bump into each other. she sees me with another girl. i didn't kiss or hug the girl in anyway to get her jealous.

a week later, i see her with a group of people. she acts like she didn't see me and from the corner of her eye she looks back at me. she starts hugging and kissing the guy. i was jealous. we get into a little argument about it, nothing drastic. she tells me he was just a friend.

she always comes to my hang out spots looking at me. we talk and hug and chat. but i asked her out on a date and she said no. so i start getting hit on by numerous women and she will keep checking me out and would keep walking pass me , i mean shoulder to shoulder pass me to the point where she is inches away.

if she doens't want to be with me, then why is she doing this?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she does in a sense. Someone who is over you would not go out of their way to make you jealous because they wouldn't care enough to... well, at least I wouldn't... and I'm a woman so... yeah... lol

What Girls Said 1

• Why do adults act like such fucking babies?

Stop playing these stupid games.

• I'm not playing games. She is the one acting like a child

• she will completely deny it and turn it around on me. it is useless to confront her or any woman for that matter. lol

• ... ok..

What Guys Said 1

• Jealous prick she is. Ignore and date the women you want. She is like a parasite. Remove her or because of your concern over her it will kind of destroy your scene.