My ex does not make sense?

she broke up with me , so i walked away and never looked back. i was hurt but i didn't want to beg or plead to get her back.

and then months later we bump into each other. she sees me with another girl. i didn't kiss or hug the girl in anyway to get her jealous.

a week later, i see her with a group of people. she acts like she didn't see me and from the corner of her eye she looks back at me. she starts hugging and kissing the guy. i was jealous. we get into a little argument about it, nothing drastic. she tells me he was just a friend.

she always comes to my hang out spots looking at me. we talk and hug and chat. but i asked her out on a date and she said no. so i start getting hit on by numerous women and she will keep checking me out and would keep walking pass me , i mean shoulder to shoulder pass me to the point where she is inches away.

if she doens't want to be with me, then why is she doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she does in a sense. Someone who is over you would not go out of their way to make you jealous because they wouldn't care enough to... well, at least I wouldn't... and I'm a woman so... yeah... lol

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why do adults act like such fucking babies?

Stop playing these stupid games.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not playing games. She is the one acting like a child

• Show All
    • she will completely deny it and turn it around on me. it is useless to confront her or any woman for that matter. lol

• ... ok..

What Guys Said 1

• Jealous prick she is. Ignore and date the women you want. She is like a parasite. Remove her or because of your concern over her it will kind of destroy your scene.

0|0
    0|0