Have you ever begged your ex?

Have you ever been dumped and begged/cried/ pleaded with ex not to leave you.
when you stop and move on... What did that do to your ex?
when you don't wish them any greetings or holiday wishes.. Radio silence. Did they ever get curious

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Only once, when I was 15. I walked up to her job, like a quarter mile from my house, quite close, in freezing weather without shoes; then just waited for her to get off work. So, she came out, and I was like "Why?" That was my first serious girlfriend, so I didn't really expect it to end. I didn't necessarily beg or cry, but I'd say pleading applies.

Then, something I still think about from time to time, she said "I guess I just have a heart of stone." No fucking clue what she meant. I feel like it meant more than just the words, like she was referencing something or something. She did and said weird, cryptic shit like that a lot, actually.

I don't know if I understand the followup sentences, but with that girl, I never talked to her again. Rather, she never talked to me again. Other ex's throughout the years would come visit me or message me on social media or something, a few times, kept in tenuous contact for a couple years, then disappeared.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me recently. It depends on the circumstances... He didn't care if I had wanted me to be with him. He just wanted his own personal happiness. He didn't want to hurt me. He just said he wanted to be alone. Unfortunately you cannot make a person feel a certain way it, or try to make them want to be with you. They have to want and miss you on their own time. Break ups suck. I was with my ex fiancĂ© for 3-1/2 years... It's heartbreaking. He said I could still call him though... which is weird. He doesn't want to see me or hang out with me. I just got dumped by an overly nice caring guy with good morals...

What Guys Said 4

• Once when i was younger... never did it again. I could literally see her ego swelling. its like the more i pleaded, the more determined to leave she got. never wanted to see that again. never begged any girl for anything after that.

• They did and they contacted and I had gone way too far from her. And no I never begged

• no but she did lol.

• Yes I cried a lot...

What Girls Said 5

• Never. I would hold back my tears, accept his decision and walk away with dignity. Then i would wait until i was alone and break down in tears. He would never know just how much he'd hurt me

• Oh No :( I feel like a pathetic loser. I begged for a year and 4 months Sending him hellos, greetings, etc. I stopped this for 4 months so far. I went radio silent

• No i haven't begged, but i used to text him on holidays until I said it was enough. He ended up texting me on Valentine's day. He used to follow me on INSTAGRAM and always complain about what i posted. And when he saw a pic with a guy friend, he thought i was dating him. He decided to get a girlfriend lol (rebound). And I haven't contacted him since but it is obvious he is still affected by me and in a way tries to make me jealous

• I haven't begged but my ex did. I told him to stop contacting me and he finally did. Hopefully he's moved on with his life and grown into a decent person and realized how awful we were together.

• did he end the relationship or you? thanks

• I ended it and it really came as an abrupt surprise for both of us. It's been for the best though.

• Hell no.

I'm more like...
    d.gr-assets.com/.../5097420.gif

• No theyre blocked or gone when i go radio silent. I dont look for reactions