If ur ex blocks your FB & your number and says to get out of their life, then unblock you a few months later, do they want you in their life again?

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe him blocking you was an impulse move and just a splur of the moment. He probably realised what his done and thought it was probably not what he wanted. He doesn't want to get back with you though. Maybe he unblocked you because he didn't want the need to block you for him to move on.

• so I shouldn't reach out to him or ask to see him over the summer?

• If you want sure. But don't expect things to change overnight

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• No he just expects you've moved on at this point.

• so you don't think I should reach out to him or ask to see him over the summer?

• He will probably re block you if he realized you know he unblocked you tbh

• he unblocked me on purpose tho

• No! It's just that they don't feel like blocking you for no reason!

• Yeah you shouldn't! And if he wants you back he himself will come and ask you!