Has anyone ever noticed how a ex acs different towards you after a break up?

Everything seemed normal and then one day my ex decided that he didn't feel infatuated/never really had feelings for me anymore and decided that it was time to end things. Things came out of the blue for me because he never discussed this with me prior. He wanted to try to be just friends cause he still "enjoyed hanging out with me." Every time we talk or hang out he gives off this distant/disinterested vibe.

It just bothers me because I did nothing but love him and show him respect and was always there for him and now he acts like I mean nothing to him and makes me not even want to trust him because he made our relationship seem like a lie.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the reasons I don't believe in exes being friends. Most don't know how and also if you really wanted them as friends you would have friendzoned them and not dated them. It's best just to let it go.

• Maybe her ex has feelings for her, but isn't in the right mindset right now to date her and is confused if he wants to date her or just be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's normal to act different after a break up after all you're no longer lovers and if you were together for a while its only what you're use to. Any who that was rude of him I would say and you know you didn't do anything wrong but thats okay, you know you did everything right.

What Guys Said 2

• It's happened to me right now. My ex broke up with me because she thought I wasn't into her and said we definitely should be friends, but when she see me it like she hates me or something. Maybe he has feelings for you still.

• Of course he would act differently. If he didn't you would still be together.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!