Ex texted me "get out of my life. I love her and not you. get over me. im blocking you" then three months later unblocks me... what does he want?

Most Helpful Guy

• How many times have you done the break up/make up dance?

• dated for 3 months, broke up. got back together and dated for two years, broke up. he cheated, lied, dumped me, admitted to using me for sex, said he had another girlfriend the whole time, then texted me that.

• It sounds like you should have him blocked and not be thinking about him. Do you have some lingering desire to reunite with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• MOVE ON.

Look, you're his 2nd choice. Always have been and will be if you fall for him, AGAIN.

Remember how it felt when you found out he'd been seeing someone else the whole time? GOOD, remember how it hurt, how PISSED you were.

Let the jerk-face gooo

What Guys Said 7

• sorry for what happened.
    It seems to me that some things didn't work out there and he'll start over by saying... Hi there?
    there are a lot of possibilities for things that will happen... but you're not supposed to think about it or wait for it.
    don't look at what's under your feet (past)... the hope it's right in front of you (new life).

Good luck...

• I think he did it because he realized that his action was childish or that it was maybe necessary at that time. It definitely doesn't mean he wants anything from you.

• wouldn't it be easier to just keep me blocked?

• maybe. but humans are also sometimes in strange moods and do strange things.

• over time, feelings change.

• Guys are weird

• what do you think he was thinking?

• I think he might be retarded.

• He creepin

• Why do you like him in the first place?

What Girls Said 4

• He's a jerk who wants to test the waters and see if you are gullible enough to take him back. He was cruel and immature, and he disrespected you. That's not the kind of guy you need in your life. Leave him in the past.

• he doesn't want anything. he thinks enough time has gone by that you get it and thinks you dont need to be blocked anymore.

• wouldn't it make more sense to just keep me blocked?

• i at least know he still thinks about me lol

• He just wants to be nosey. Find out whats going on in your life...

• Dunno, he is a douche? Same happened to me