What does it mean when a guy says he is testing you?

• He thinks you're going to be unfaithful
  • trying to find the easy way out to let you go
  • He's just joking
    Vote C
  • He found someone else
    Vote D
  • Wow what a player he's playing games
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I has been cheated on me and he set me up on a dating website to go on dates and we are living separated as of right now I told him I got the dates lined up because he refuses to not let me go on dates cause he says he needs me to do this once I told him I had two dates lined up he said What if I'm testing you
We are married and have a six-month-old daughter

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the subject

• Well he cheated on me and we're married and he wanted me to go on dates so they put me on a dating website to go on dates and I told him I didn't want to so then I got dates lined up because he says he wants me to and needs me to do this and then he said after I told him that I had these dates lineup that he was just testing me

• He sounds like a sick dude that might be some kind of a swinger. Or a guy that wants you to have sex and he hides in the closet watching you. Get out and never look back ASAP

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an extremely messed up situation. If he's essentially forcing you to go on dates with other guys, that's not a "test"- he's not giving you a choice. And how exactly is he not letting you not go on dates? Clearly there are a lot of problems happening here.

What Guys Said 2

• It means he's gay. Only chicks play games like that.

• It's friends with benefits without the consent.

What Girls Said 1

• depends on the context prior

• Well my husband cheated on me and he wants me to go on dates told him I didn't want to but he is determined that I go on two dates so I got them lined up and he says what if I'm testing you but he's the one that put me up on a dating website