Girlfriend made out with another dude in front of me?

My girlfriend and I got into an argument and we were at a party at the time. Things fired up and she decided to walk off and start kissing and touching the guy who was drunk on the couch. I got so furious that I grabbed the guy and split my girlfriend and him away from each other, but she just jumped back on him and they just started "you know" infront of me. I legit started tearing up since I love my girlfriend a lot, but I didn't know what to do since I was having mixed emotions. I stormed outta and AFTER 30 minutes of banging the guy, she came to apologize. I pushed her away and said that if she needs a ride, then just to go ask the guy who she was banging for a half hour now. I literally lost all emotional love for her and feel nothing towards her now. She hurt me bad. I'm thinking to break up with her, or am I being too cold hearted? Your thoughts?

• break up with her
  • you're being cold hearted, give her a chance
  • other, will be left in the comments
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
By banging, I literally meant fucking/having sex

1717

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a ho and she should be your EX

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch the bitch. Dude I have heard some slut stories in my day but hot damn this one is the fire cracker award winner. It's one thing that she openly hurt you without as much as a moment to consider her actions , but she humiliated you in front of all the other party goers. You have to loose her in order to regain your own respect and self respect

What Girls Said 16

• Break up with that hoe. She's a scum bag loser and doesn't deserve love from somebody like you. Plus that dude probably gave her herpes or something. Find somebody so much better. There are plenty of girls that would NEVER do anything like that to you. I know I couldn't.

• Get rid of her it's the best thing. She's not mature enough as if I'd of had an argument is of talked it out and resolved the problem. You need to think of this though if you stay together and she goes out with her friends will you trust her 100%? There's always somebody better out there for everybody x

• Break up with her!

• She's immature as hell. Dump her ass on the curb.

• It's apparent that she upset you and disrespected you, what she did was childish. At the end of the day it's really up to you whether you think it's a good idea or not to give her a chance.

• She cheated over an argument. What else is there to know...

• Wow what a messed up move. Dump the girL. You're better than that

• No, fuck her.
    Break up with her, she's terrible.

• its obvious... dump her..

• There's lines you do not cross even when you're angry and she crossed all of them. I'd say dump her.

• That's nasty as fuck break up with her

• She has probably already cheated on you

• Dump her like the trash she is

• Break up with her, she was being slutty af.

• OMFG. That's evil. Break up with her.

• Dude wtf she leave ignore her act like you don't know the slut. She is cold hearted to actually duck a guy in front of you. Leave her alone. What a bitch. This is why nice guys turn into assholes because of chicks like this. Don't turn into an asshole, there is an amazing faithful loving girl out there for you.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't understand why this is a question.

• "banging her" - does that mean what I think... or were they just kissing?

I said other. Basically, if you can, sit down with her and talk about what happened and why. Maybe get a counselor together to talk through issues because what she did was sick and she's gonna trash her life and yours. This is a way to learn something out of this... And break up with her as part of that. If she won't put effort in, break up anyway.

What she did was absolutely emotional female needy garbage. she did it to either hurt you (immature) or to have her own needy needs met (emotionally off), or she was drunk (stupid). Totally unacceptable. Either way, she is not healthy to be in a relationship with and I wouldn't trust her anymore than you trust a dog with a steak... if what you want is a committed girl.

I can't wait for Trump to pass laws where girls like her are publicly paddled... like in the olden days... just kidding... kinda...

• You should have joined in and had a threesome, or better yet, asked the other guys at the party to have gangbang, how fun would that have been?

• Kick her to the curb, she has no respect for you what so ever.. I mean look at it this way, no relationship is perfect, there will be disagreements and arguments down the road and if this is what she's gonna do when that happens than I say she's no good for you bro... you can do better.👍👍👍

• Drop her and never speak to her again

• Break up with her. No point of staying with a cheater. There is nothing she can do to justify her actions. There are plenty of other girls out there who will never do shit like this.

• I think I speak for everyone here when I say, fuck dat bitch

• Im not even sure why you have to vote on this. Break up with her. she's done and if you forgive her for that, she will walk all over you and probably end up breaking up with YOU

• What? Break up with her ass.

• Absolutely 100% break up with her. This shouldn't even be a question. She clearly has no respect for you or your relationship

• WTF? leave that bitch!

• fuck that bitch. break up with her.

• Are you real with this poll?

• pussification

• Break up, what else. She's a slut.

• Get a new girlfriend