In a shitty situation. What should I do?

I think I'm in a situation where my boyfriend is trying to break up with me. I feel really hurt because we've only been official for about two weeks and we were dating for about a month before that. Currently, our status is public on social media and his profile pic is a couple photo of us. He started getting distant a couple days ago and now I haven't heard from him in several days. I tried reaching out to him to see what was up, but no response.

Does this mean he just wants me to end the relationship on social media and essentially have our relationship end quietly without ever discussing it? Has anyone ever had something like this happen to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to say why he is being distant... could be a number of factors. Right now if you can avaid mesaging him would be the best and let him come to you. Hopefuly its nothing serious

• How long would you say I should wait before I should just give up on him reaching back out to me at all?

• So you're saying it's possible maybe he's just contemplating things? I guess if space is what he needs I can give him more of it. I do want this to work after all. The reality though seems to be he wants to end things, as much as I'd hate to admit it.

• Its hard to say to be honest I dont know why I pulled away could, could be a perosnal situation or I hate to sound negative a another female on the go. Try waiting a while then reach out to him and be heart felt with him.

I had a girl disconect me after she finished school and decide to leaver her past behind

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he just wants to end it and doesn't know how. You moved fast and after a month of dating you have no idea what you are getting into and if the other one is the right person. So it happens...

• So there isn't a chance a guy would consider just communicating he'd prefer to take things slower?

• Sure, there is the chance. But honestly, it doesn't look like it. I'm always for talking it out, but when he doesn't want to talk to you it's difficult.

• ya iv done it.. i called it the "He must be dead approach".. simply keep everything the same and ignore all incoming from that person until they change their status. So at the end of the day its their fault and i dont feel to bad.

• Whipe

What Girls Said 1

• Aww that sucks :( But don't end it, don't give in. Just keep doing other stuff and see what happens. If he takes off the relationship status, then scream and call your girlfriend and drink a bottle of wine and get over him, but if he wants to be with you, don't be the first one to call it quits, hear him out.

• Problem is I can't tell if he still wants to be with me or not. =/ Aside from the sudden silence, he hasn't shown any indication that he doesn't want to be with me. While I really hope he doesn't want to end it, I honestly don't know what else this could be and I'm definitely sad about it.