I dont understand why my ex unblocked me?

he texted me to get out of his life because he was in love with someone else. he said to get over him and that he was blocking me. this was three months ago, and a few days ago i saw his name pop up on Facebook and realized he had unblocked me. why did he do this?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? You're fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you block someone on facebook, it means that you can't even check the blocked person's page anymore. Maybe he got curious and unblocked you in order to check out your profile. And according to facebook's rules, you can't keep blocking and unblocking people whenever you want. I think you have to wait 24-48 hours before you can block that person again or something. So check back in a couple of days and see if he has blocked you again. If he has, it most likely means he just wanted to snoop around on your profile.
    If not, maybe he's over it and thought blocking you was unnecessary. Or, maybe he's planning on contacting you soon, or hoping you'll contact him.
    For me, personally, I wouldn't go around blocking and then unblocking a guy I "used" to have feelings for unless I was going back and forth with my feelings. Like if I've moved on, he stays blocked. If I haven't, I could see myself unblocking him just to check on him. But then again that's just me, and I don't block people unless they're harassing me or something. So I wouldn't block an ex just because I've moved on.

• i waited five weeks to see if he would reblock me and he hasn't... what do you think this means?

• Not sure. Probably just holding the door open if you were ever in a position where you'd want to contact him. Since it's been over a month, I doubt he'll contact you.

What Guys Said 1

• because guys regret stuff like this.. so after they realize they fucked up they start stalking you on FB lol

What Girls Said 2

• He didn't block you on facebook... when you do the person gets unfriended..., he probably deleted his account to get you out of his head ! (I do this too)

• yeah we aren't friends anymore!

• he probably started to miss you and regretted his actions