If the girl you were having an affair with told your current girlfriend about it would you hate the side chick?

510

Most Helpful Guy

• If the side kick was lied to originally, well, that's sort of to be expected.

If the side chick happily cheated with him then decided to blow it up, yeah, he's gonna hate her.

If she's thinking that it will trigger him being with her, no, that will not happen.

This is a more common 'guy tries to break up with side chick she threatens him with this'.

I read somewhere it was surprisingly common for people to get blackmailed into continuing affairs by the threat of them being exposed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately it's a risk you take when you cheat. Things can get extremely messy!! However you said his girlfriend not his wife so I suppose it could be worse for him had he been married.

I also think if this girl knew he was with someone else then she's just as stupid and shouldn't expect him to be with her over the other girl.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know how I would feel because I would probably never be in that position. I have never cheated in 61 years so it probably will never happen. End of story.

• Of course I would but then again I'm not a lowlife cheating bottom feeding scumbag. If you're knowingly being the one he's cheating with you're the same but also stupid. How will you ever trust him? You know he cheats? Smh

• Probably?

• How could you hate the side chicken for blowing the whistle on ur grimey ass.

• death by staircase.. Please Officer Pumpernickel i swear she tripped!

• I would more likely be disgusted with myself that I cheated.

• I wouldn't have an affair, crisis evaded.

• No, I'd fuck both of them at the same time.

• It would mean 3 miracles happened:
    1: I got a girlfriend
    2: I got a second girlfriend
    3: I would cheat my girlfriend
    But I don't know weither 1+2 outweighs 3

What Girls Said 4

• I was in that situation over a year ago and told her. Well he cut me out and a few months later he came back saying how he never blamed me, he was wrong etc so depends on the type of person

• The guy will probably hate you for it yes, because he is going to get into a lot of trouble.
    BUT, if you feel like telling her; do so! The guy is an asshole, and you both deserve better. :)

• I dont know why he would hate her... he brought this on himself.

• Its not her place to do that. Even if its the "right thing".