My boyfriend told me to leave him alone. Is this a break up?

He has been ignoring me for a couple of days, texting every now and then. Then I asked him what's wrong and he sent me screenshot. I was having conversations with other males in which I informed them I have a boyfriend. It's was just casual conversation. He insisted that I'm just like everyone else and he said he doesn't have anything else to say and to just leave him alone. It's been 3days with no reply. Did he break up with me. What shouldn't I do. I don't wanted to lose him

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, I would consider myself single. I would think he was just looking for an excuse to dump me.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like it's just a fight. If you're unsure, just ask "Does this mean we're over?". He'll set the record straight real quick.

What Girls Said 2

• You have the right to talk to other men
    he is crazy and trying to control you
    if he is act this lame over something like this you dont want him as a boyfriend there only be hell to pay
    besides you talk to men in everyday life what are you going to stop talking to them - CONTROL

• Sounds like a bitch fit but if you don't get anything by Saturday, assume that it's over.