Why is my ex boyfriend always so nice to other girls at work when he dumped me by text and didn't care to talk to me in person?

I find it very ironic that he'd treat me like garbage, threw my things out on the lawn, texted break up and talked about me behind my back, yet is 'so nice' to other girls at work.

I almost made a comment but refrained as I watched him say 'oh is there anything I can get for you?' and he's been buying food for other girls at work.

It is tough and I guess I just want to hear of other people in the same or similar situation where their ex was a douche bag but is putting on a fake facade with everyone else.

he played the victim card for awhile. I'm glad we broke up because otherwise I wouldn't be with a better guy for a boyfriend <3 but when I see my ex boyfriend I feel like I want to puke

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Both your and his acting are normal. Most people are not nice to exes or treat them better than other girls they could be potential mates or hasn't done anything to him. Since you have a boyfriend their isn't much to worry or give care about. Just ignore him when you can. When work relationships don't work it gets complicated. One of the reasons people say the quote "don't shit where you eat".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• He's full to the brim with shite.

• Well my ex was nutjob who tried to stab me so you actually have better ex than mine OP lmao

What Girls Said 1

• leave him there , forget it pretend that he's not there. And he is the garbage not you.