Should I be mad about my brother dating my ex-wife?

My brother has been going out with my ex wife for awhile. And they never asked me how I would feel about it or thought about how it would effect me. well its eating me up inside seeing them together, how do I get over it. and I've talk to them about it and they don't seem to care how I feel. like is it wrong for them to be going out. I just need some advise on how to get over it.

• YES
  • NO
  • Don't matter
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to a professional about this.
    I mean they look at it as, your feelings are showing ownership which you no longer have.
    You guys are divorced. Who divorced who?

• It was mutual. It just didn't woy

• My truck driving job kept me away a lot

• :/ sorry to hear.
      I think what they are doing is totally wrong. And for them to ignore your feelings even your brother is pretty sad. He's not going to leave her because she came to him (he doesn't get dates often right) and to me she's using him clearly as a rebound. They may be together or might not. But to beat both of them is to make your money. And get a smoking hot Babe doing it too

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I would be completely mortified to be honest, it's not like she was an ex girlfriend- she is an ex WIFE. Making her now your potential sister in law- never mind that though, it's disrespectful, Out of everyone in the city/country/world he HAD to go out with her?

• Honestly he has been bad with getting any women. He actually reminds me of the guy from King of The Hill.

• That sounds creepy. How could he not say anything to you?

• I'm honestly not sure. I'm currently not speak in to him.

• Uh yeah what the hell? What even is loyalty nowadays...

• My thoughts exactly... FML

• Okay no that was a bit extreme lol and I was being sarcastic I'm not crazy. But I'd say just let this sort itself out, I'm sure she's just using him for the sole purpose of torturing you and she'll leave him eventually probably sooner rather than later

• It's one of those situations where I wish I was a woman so I could kick her ass without being dogged out by society for hitting a woman. Kind of makes you realize how vindictive women can be and why a lot of men choose to stay single

• Yea that's fucked up. Any way you l

• Phone is a POS trying to add: any way you look at it. Your brother should not be dating your ex wife. Period. An ex girlfriend is still iffy. I'd be pissed. Tell him how you feel although he should know better. Y'all aren't kids in highschool.

• Yes I live in the boonies and don't have a computer.

• Oh ok

• yea cause she was once married to you... and now she's with your bro :o

• I would be mad too eww 😒

• Why she is your ex wife is she not?

• Because we are divorced

• That sounds completely disrespectful

• I'd have a conversation and just get your feelings off your chest. My siblings and I are close and I don't think I could ever do that to someone...

What Guys Said 11

• It is one of the most fucked up things that your brother and your ex could do to you. Your ex I can understand (not agree, but understand.) Your brother needs to have his ass kicked until his nose bleeds. Haven't your parents tried to intervene?

• They don't agree with it, but they don't like to get involved since we're adults

• I would be livid

• Bros before hoes

• You take your right hand
    bawl that into a fist and launch it right into your brothers face.
    *taken care of*

• Wow... That's a tough one, man. This is very awkward. I wouldn't do it to my brother, even if he said it would be fine.

On the other hand, you should be able to move on and let her go, even if she wants to stay with your brother.

Good luck! ;)

• yea, it shows obvious disrespect twards you. and to be honest, its pretty fucked up and shitty of both of them.

• That's shitty.

• Punch the bastard

• That's really messed up man, your brother seems an ass to me, and your ex-wife as well.

• FANTASTIC VIOLATION OF THE BRO CODE!

• " I just need some advise on how to get over it. "

Buy an AR-15 and off-handedly mention that to your brother letting him know you are on your way to the gun club for target practice. He'll begin to sweat.

• She's your EX