On a scale from 1-10 if you remembered an ex’s perfume from 3 years ago and recognized it again…. how attached would you have been?

On a scale from 1-10 if you remembered an ex’s perfume from 3 years ago and recognized it again….how attached would you have been?

• Incredibly
    0%(0)12%(3)Vote19%(3)
  • Very
    0%(0)15%(4)Vote25%(4)
  • A bit
    20%(2)27%(7)Vote31%(5)
  • Hardly
    20%(2)12%(3)Vote6%(1)
  • Not at all
    60%(6)34%(9)Vote19%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• It would make me think about him but wouldn't faze me. I have someone more awesome than them now.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Had an ex (fiance) who always wore Gucci Rush. Whenever I got a whiff of that perfume on any other girl, it'd kind of remind me of her and tear open old wounds. That was a very long time ago though. Nowadays I recognize it but just think like, "Oh, I remember that perfume." It's amusing but no longer sentimental.

• I'll always remember the perfume of 1 collegue since it's so rare... never smelled it on anyone else.
    But how attached am I to her? She's just a friendly collegue but no more than that - so the fact you recognize it after some time does not necessarrily mean you're attached to her.

• I voted E because I'm attached to the perfume not who's wearing it