Please some one help me? I need answers?

I've been with this boy for a year. I've been a good girlfriend let him drive my car, let him hold my phone when he didn't have one... i was good to him. But I love him so much I didn't want to loose him, i even lied about being pregnant for him.. The lie I regret that he forever throw in my face.. So one day he go get arrested and he is charge with home invasion, arm robbery, and control substance... But they let him out on house arrest and while on house arrest he broke up with me and he been on house arrest for 11 months.. He acting different he treating me like a hoe now , he more into the same friends that got him in trouble... He got trial this week I look online and found out. He so happen to ask me what's my number on Kik. I gave it to him and he never responded back and I'm trying to figure out why he wants my number. We don't talk on the phone that's for sure. I'm just thinking was me lying about being pregnant was enough for him not to want me after I done cry for this boy, go out my way for this boy, never missed court dates, gave him money, love him, help him was me lying enough for him to say fuck me

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying too hard to always be there for a person will often bring out their worst: a lazy guy who takes your time for granted.

It helps often if you can kind of balance out giving with taking and also have your own independent life to lead.

Lying about pregnancy as a tactic to keep someone is a really horrible idea, though you've fortunately noticed that and learned from it.

But I really think you should start being a little more selfish. Too much selflessness often backfires in spectacular ways. Love doesn't balance towards fairness. It balances towards attraction, and sometimes going over the top to keep a person can kind of distance themselves from you emotionally.

• Maybe He looks at me as pathetic and too needy..

• I see -- if you leave him, same kind of thing will help you establish your own independence -- make some "you" time, and keep this in mind for future relationships.

• I'm going to need some time to heal from everything

Most Helpful Girl

• you're being used... end this with him and cut all contact... you deserve better

What Guys Said 6

• you don't owe him anything to stay in that relationship. you really were a wonderful person, but staying in touch with him won't change anything.
    God punished him by staying at home arrested for 11 months... this is a good lesson for him and a chance for you to see things more clearly.
    whatever happened... you'll remain the best.
    cut all contact with him... forgive and forget to be pure inside as outside.

Good luck...

• I was 100% there and when he arguing with him he said he don't owe me nun. He feel like he don't fucking owe me shit

• Thankyou sweet heart

• u welcome and thank you...

• It sounds like he is using your affections to satisfy his wants or needs without a second thought to how you feel. So you really want to be in a relationship where the guy just used you?

• No I don't!!! Not at all... Why you think he ask me for my number today?

• Good for you. I hope your heart heals quick and that your next relationship is much better for you than this one was. Take this as a learning experience and improve yourself 😋

• Yes because I'm ready to move on from this

• Leave him. He's a bad boy that you don't want. Home invasion robbery is very bad. Stay with him and you'll get knocked up, become a single mother when he leaves you, be viewed as damaged and used goods, which you will be. And no decent guy will give you the time of day. Don't fuck up your life over this sack of shit. He isn't worth it.

• I don't want to be damage goods. I'm young, I work, go to school... I got a lot going for myself

• Yesss because I want love

• Clearly he isn't worthy of you.

• Lying about being pregnant is something I would not easily forgive for sure. But also, he seems like bad news if you look at the things he's been charged with. I'd say forget about the guy.

• He keep thinking he will be free from all this but I don't know

• You were crazy in love it sounds like and he was a troubled user

• Yess I was crazy in love. He wasn't like that in the beginning of the middle. It's when he got around his friends I don't know who he is anymore

• I have criminal friends and they have got me in trouble before also. Better to have no friends than thieves and dealers as friends, heck I even met a guy who shot somebody that same week in the head

• Yes my ex have sticky fingers he never stole from me but he just can't help but touch. It's like he a professional

• Are you going to keep the child?
    If not i would say try to forget your feelings and run as far as you can

What Girls Said 3

• Hun, this guy is using you. You need to get this guy out of your life and move on. He is using your affection for his own needs rather than making sure you are happy.

It will hurt, but you deserve so much better :)

• You sound like a crazy bitch

• Lol don't every girl gets alil crazy for someone they want...

• Not every girl lies about having a mans child to "get what they want" you sound like ghetto trash

• Far from ghetto... You don't know me so if anyone possibly could be ghetto it must be you

• You tell people how to treat you. Let him drive your car, sit his ass on the couch all day everyday, fuck you whenever he wants and that's how he's going to treat you from now on. Either you step up and tell him who the fuck he thinks he's dealing with or keep loving him so much...

• I most definetly will change. I'm just sick and tired of always doing and being there and he can't b there for me

• I hope you're not just saying it.. And hope that you're really willing to do that. You really don't need someone like that in your life. This is someone who's abusing your love. Be happy, please

• He knows I'll go out my way for him that's why he do that. So I'm tired of this. He will regret me but it's already too late