My ex broke up with this girlfriend because she CHEATED on him, and he still says I was the worst girlfriend?

He says I lead him on and pushed/pulled him when he was vulnerable.

he said his last girlfriend (even though she cheated) never made him feel like she didn't love him or care about him in the way that I did... What the fuck.

do you think my ex genuinely believes this or is just saying that to hurt me?

Most Helpful Guy

• pushed or pulled... this is how he feels about himself and he's afraid of feeling weak again (based on what happened in previous relationship).
    don't take it personally, that person has lost his self confidence. I think breakup is the best solution... cuz that person is like in a coma... when he wakes up and regain his self confidence... he'll think about leaving or running back to his ex... which mean you'll hurt yourself if you think about staying with him.
    he don't know what he wants now, but he'll know later... in both cases you lose.
    Sorry...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he actually believes that, believe it or not some people don't find cheating the "worst thing" in the world. Opposed to others, being vulnerable can really burn someone especially if they feel like they've been taken advantaged of. I don't know- but either way don't let it bother you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• If ur no longer dating the guy and he's sending you text maybe he's lonely? otherwise why the hell is he texting you being you were mean to him...

• No, ex just likes to not make sense.

• he's crazy

What Girls Said 1

• His ego is hurt and he wants you to feel guilty about it.