Present already on order for ex?

I ordered some anniversary presents and a card to go to my now ex boyfriends house on our anniversary. He is currently not speaking to me. I am unable to cancel the card but it's not to be delivered for a few weeks what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• send him a text or message on insta or facebook or twitter.. WHERE EVER.. and let him know you ordered him something weeks ago before you were on bad terms (obviously : ) and say you want him to let you know so you can come get them back from him... if it was a bad break up why would you want anything you paid for contributing to bad memories of your relationship... if he's being petty and ignoring treat him in that manner also.. and if you're blocked use a friends.. sorry about the break up :/ you must be feeling bad about it but an anniversary coming up... also you won't be in contact with him after this little incident of the gifts so wheres the harm in getting the things YOU spent money on back? you can send back or re sale.. cause if it ended so bad he's not talking he'll probs throw it out.. goodluck with it darling.

• sorry i sound really stupid through my answer.. i swear im just tired.. lol...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Just let him know you ordered something for when you were together than you can't return or stop the delivery.

• Text him that something is upon to arrive at his house but he shouldn't open it. I don't know man, still kinda weird.

• just text him let him know but say you won't give him to him and you already told your brother you got them something. his bitch ass dont need to respond just text him and screen shot it too just in case he trys saying i never got the text