Should I ask to see him?

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me a week ago due to my insecurity and jealousy issues. I asked him to give me another chance and he asked me to move out for a month so he could think about things. He kept texting me like friends and I told him I couldn't handle that because it gave me hope to get back together with him again. He said he understood and would leave me be. That was 3 days ago. Is asking to see him a bad idea?

12

What Guys Said 2

• You really want him back? Don't text him. Go out and have fun with your friends and smile and be happy, even if you arnt. He'll see you doing fine without him. If you text him you'll give him all the power. And you don't want that. Because he will mess with you. And if he doesn't, then you'll be one step closer to finding a guy that wants to be with you

• You are right, texting you as friends and keeping in touch as friends does give you hope to get back together, it makes it even harder. I know, I been there.
    My question is, what were those insecurity and jealousy issues?
    Was he doing anything to stir doubt in you?
    Maybe it wasn't all your fault, however telling him you still want him back and asking to see him is not a bad idea. Why hold back what you feel, you are supposed to express yourself and be as honest as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• Well yes, it would be a bad idea simply because you're looking to get something that he isn't able to give at the moment, be patient but don't wait around for him.