Is this a good or bad thing to do if cheated on?

My mom found out her husband was cheating and he's out of town with some other girl and my mom says she just wants to pack up and leave and not leave a note or anything and block him from everything and just mail him divorce papers. Is this a good idea?

• Good
  • Bad
Select a gender to cast your vote:

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if she leaves a note and talks it through with him it's not gunna change the fact that he cheated on her and she is not okay with it. If he doesn't realize right away why she left then shorty he will cuz why else would she leave and want a divorce, I mean he knows he's doin sonthing bad. Everyone does different things in this kinda situation but I would say I wouldn't stop her from doing what she's doing

What Guys Said 5

• I know of one couple where the guy had been verbally and emotionally abusing his wife. She waited till the last kid was out of the house, and had her sons help her move while her husband was at work. It was effective and lasted.

• Well she can do that but you can expect it will be a bid assed hassle when cheater boy gets home

• Make sure she empties the bank account just before she leaves...

• Impulsive, but understandable. If she has a place to go to after packing up and leaving, it's not a bad idea.

• Do what she gotta do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!