Have you ever not realized you liked someone until they were out of your life?

This girl I always spoke to but who I never really seen as a romantic interest disappeared suddenly from my life, after we had an argument.

Now im starting to miss her and even possibly have feelings for her now that she's gone. Has this ever happened to anyone else, where you dont realise what you previously had until it has left you?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I did once--my college boyfriend. I think it might've been guilt though on how I broke things off. We got back together months later but I just wasn't into it and broke his heart again. I hate myself for that. I hope he did well with his life, I'm sure he did.

• No, not that I recall

What Guys Said 1

• For me its usually After the relationship, not with friends. For most people that leave, i usually don't care. I don't know whether its due to the fact that there have been a lot so my mind just throws it in a pile or maybe i innately cut them off without knowing.
    Even in the relationships, I've only had a few that i can say i regretted after. and maybe one that i should have tried harder.