Would you rather have sex with barbed wire that's gone rusty than have sex with an ex again?

ESP the ones who dumped you like trash then message months or years later to hookup with you
these people for real, in fact rather have all my teeth pulled than go near the people that's hurt me and out to hurt me again.

what do you think, do these sort of people whether man or woman make you feel sick or what?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you hate someone badly

• He told everyone I was a prostititute.. that's as low as someone can call you.. he's a asshole idiot

• Does that makes you a prostitute?
      No right?
      Forget him and chill
      And you can choose me instead of barbed wire 😂 LOL jk :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Fortunately there are far more options in life than those two.

What Guys Said 5

• That is nasty.

• I'd rather have my dick not ripped off... So barbed wire.

• Yeah, I move on, never to think of the ex again.

• No I loved them once that will never go away I've never wanted to fuck barbed wire

• Uhm, probably. Why?

What Girls Said 4

• I'd fuck them real good, then punch in the face and leave before he is able to come. They don't make me sick, I feel pity for them for being who they are.

• Is this an ex with whom the sex was really good or what? Because I would have sex with one of them again, and then punch him in the throat.

• I would go with an ex

• Ex. Cmon...