If a wife who had many premarital sex cheats on her husband with other men den does she deserve another chance? Will they change ever?

If the husband decides to give her another chance and carry on the marraige then how should he deal with the intimate images that pop up, and if in life he ever had to face the persons witwith whom his wife cheated on what should he do? Should he stay helpless and hurt himself or do something to them in revenge? Also should tests for STD's be carried on? Sory for the length

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone promises commitment it literally doesn't matter what they did before.
    I might have been what you consider promiscuous before as a single woman; but I would never cheat once I vow to be faithful.

Don't get back with someone that cheats. They have shown how little they care once they cheat and you'll never be enough for them if they have wandering eyes.

• Exactly I meant promiscous... n non monogamous before marraige... so as after marraige... is there some way to forgive n forget?

• Thanks for the opinion :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• If you take back a cheater then it's on you to deal with the images. Nothing is going to magically make them go away. There's no secret recipe. You either accept it or walk away. I personally say don't take back a cheater if you can't deal with it. And secondly; WHY be with someone who cheated on. That's like taking back trash.

• Yes I agree... Thnk You

• I'm a personal believer that cheaters don't deserve second chances, male or female, promiscuous or chaste, because they obviously don't care about you.

• Also, please get tested.

• No never. I'm not a cheater and I'll rather leave than betray someone's trust like that.

I hope you consider leaving as well, but I can't dictate your life. Good luck

• Ya sure... N thank you..:)

• Why does it matter if she had premarital sex or not? Cheaters are cheaters.

And both hurting himself and getting revenge is pathetic, just move on.

• Cheaters don't deserve a second chance.

• You never take back someone who cheats

• Thnk U for the Opinion

• Get tested and see a marriage councilor then make a decision. if you do choose to forgive her she should be in the dog house for alittle while in my opinion.

• Thnk you... so what should be the next steps to follow from both sides

What Guys Said 10

• Even a husband has that much little respect for himself and self-esteem he deserves all the images he gets. I would drop that cheating bitch like a bad habit.

• I don't care what she did before, during or after cheating - once is enough for me. I'm never getting back together with her.

• Under no circumstances? Thnk u for the opinion :)

• Humans do make mistakes but some mistakes are really easily avoidable. I could forgive you if you got my car in to an accident - shit happens after all - but if you drank alcohol knowing full well that you'd later on need to be behind the steering wheel, no forgiveness then.

• You are ri8 at this point.. I agree.. thnk You

• Are any kids involved in this scenario? Well first off yeah STD test is a given and second this marriage is dead. Don't take revenge, that's petty. Life does a good job of taking care of that.

• Thnk you for the opinion

• yes on std test if she was with another guy but no to another chance. The pre martial sex is irrelevant its the martial and extramarital sex that matters

• Yes... by premarital sex I meant to say she was non monogamous before marraige too

• thats a major red flag. You need to take her to the town known as dumpsville.

• Thnks for the opinion

• 2 comments.
    It's her nature to cheat, she won't change, its just who she is.
    Walk away

• He shouldn't give her another chance. He should ghost her immediately, lawyer up and move out. Put whatever he values in storage, cover all financial bases (cancel bills in his name, etc) and never speak to her outside of court during the divorce proceedings.

... and also bang her sister and/or friend. Just because.

• What if she falls on your feet and emotionally blackmails you

• Thnk u

• Never negotiate with terrorists. Ghost her, don't care how much it may pain the guy. He shouldn't speak to her, let her know where he's staying or leave a trail for her to follow until he can weather this emotional blackmail. She's just willing to say anything to sucker him into coming back and the second he takes her back, she'll lose all respect for him.

• id be bootin that bitch to the curb! and ya id get tested if i was you

• Thnk you for the opinion

• Hell no. I'd break up with her and never give her another chance.

• She doesn't deserve a second chance, leave her.

• No cheaters dont deserve any chance