Should I take him back?

Should I take back my ex boyfriend after he cheated on me with his baby momma when he was drunk one night? Do you think once a cheater always a cheater? You think it was a mistake?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do you're the dumbest on the planet

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, no no and NO! Once a cheater, always a cheater. He wouldn't take you back if it was the opposite way; with you cheating on him with an ex, that's for sure. Why would you go back to someone who once cheated on you anyway, doesn't make any sense to me at all. Love and respect yourself at least a little.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Yea i wouldn't suggest taking him back

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think once a cheater always a cheater, however they have a bond, they have a baby together so if they could hook up because of being drunk and it wasn't just some random girl.. I would take it as he's been wanting to for a while.

• I wouldn't take him back. Can you trust him?
    Drunk isn't a good enough excuse for me! Especially when it's with someone who is a permanent fixture in his life. :s